According to the thermal analysis of led street lamps, after the led light source is selected, the general principles for the design of secondary heat dissipation of led street lamps are as follows:
(1) the greater the thermal conductivity of the heat dissipation material, the better.
(2) the fewer structural layers on the heat dissipation path, the better.
(3) the thinner the layer, the better.
(4) the larger the floor area, the better.
(5) when the area is fixed, rectangle and ring are better.