1. In architectural lighting, artificial lighting is as important as daylight.
2. Daylight can be supplemented by artificial lighting. Artificial lighting can complement the lack of daylight and create an atmosphere that is completely different from daylight.
3. Reasonably select the light source according to the lighting quality requirements. Incandescent and tungsten halogen lamps are used for high brightness, color, quality and dimming performance. Compact fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge sources are used to emphasize energy savings and reduce maintenance.
4. Electronic transformers and electronic chokes increase the life of the light source and reduce energy consumption.
5. Every lighting project should have a certain maintenance plan, such as regular replacement, elimination or cleaning of the illuminator.
6. The function of the illuminator is equivalent to the door and window. It is an integral part of the building, not a certain decoration of the interior design.
7. An important factor in judging the quality of a luminaire is its combination of functionality and the maximum visual comfort it can achieve and its optimum lighting efficiency.
8. As a detail in the building structure, lighting should be used with great care.
9. Functionality and architectural design requirements should be considered when arranging luminaires.
10. Lighting and lighting design is an integral part of the architectural concept.
11. When lighting wiring, consider the different functions of the room.
12. When designing the lighting conditions of a work environment, the best visual comfort should be considered.